(Author places no restrictions on the dissemination of parts of or all of this article .)
SUPERIOR BRAIN FUNCTION FOR VEGETARIANS, VEGANS, AND FRUITARIANS
WHAT IN ANIMAL FLESH HARMS BRAIN FUNCTION? OR THE PALEO DIET IS THE DIET OF SMALL BRAIN NEANDERTHALS
Shakespeare who in Venus and Adonis wrote “thy body is a swallowing grave” wrote in Twelfth Night “He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit?”
How does meat or animal flesh harm the brain?
1. Animal fat clogs all arteries, including cerebral arteries, and leads to stroke and heart disease, the world’s number 1 killer.
2. Amyloid plaque, a byproduct of animal protein, causes Alzheimer’s or senility as it lines the cerebral arteries, cerebral cells, and all the arteries of the body.
3. Mercury reduces long range memory.. and is concentrated at rates of as much as a million to one in animal and fish flesh over its occurrence in water. Mercury is only one of many metals such as chromium, iron, lead, tin, as well as compounds such as arsenic,pcb’s and pbb’s in the ocean.
4. Prions: the work of Nobel laureate Dr Stanley Prusiner was put on a back burner at Harvard, which is invested in the meat industry. He left and continued his prion research at Stanford. Prions are a cause of Mad Cow or bovine spongiform encephalopathy, cervine spongiform encephalopathy (Mad Deer) etc. http://www.mad-cow.org 7000 articles http://www.madcowboy.com
5. Monosodium glutamate MSG is not intrinsic to meat but is put into the muscle flesh of meat to tenderize it. It also breaks down the brain’s and other muscle and nerve tissue of humans eating the MSG meat.. it is called the Chinese restaurant headache cause. The FDA allows it in tens of thousands of varieties of canned food and meats under the deceptive label ‘natural flavors’. http://msgtruth.org
6. Vitamin C: speeds up the flow of signals across nerve synapses in brain and elsewhere.. It is in all uncooked fruit.. and in no animal product. It also bounces toxins from the brain and elsewhere in the body. http://www.acorn.net/fruitarian
7. Hypoxia or deprivation of brain oxygen is caused by
a. animal fat occluding cerebral arteries
b. tryptophane, an animal flesh protein which generates sleepiness
c. animal protein digestion (a lion sleeps 3 days
after devouring a murdered antelope). Animal protein chains are very long and are only partially broken down by cooking. A tremendous amount of blood is diverted from the brain to digest food in the stomach and intestines.
d. amyloid plaque.. a byproduct of animal protein… cause of Alzheimer’s Disease as it lines and blocks the cerebral arteries
e. uric acid or trioxypurine, the pre-urine which would have been processed out of the animal’s muscle cells and through his kidneys had he not been murdered. Trioxypurine is more addictive than dioxypurine, caffein. Animal flesh eating is reality an addiction.
8 Red blood cells:
Vegans and fruitarians have more red blood cells per cubic centimeter. Their blood is more purple. . More red blood cells means more flow of oxygenated blood to the brain.
9 No adrenalin Adrenalin, a fear and terror hormone secreted by agonized animals, is a long protein enzyme, some of whose links remain intact after cooking.. giving similar biochemical effects to meat eaters and interfering with concentration.
10. Fruitarians weigh on average the least of any group. In isocaloric studies in which vegans, vegetarians and nonvegetarians were each given the same calories daily for 3 months, the vegans weighed 23 pounds less than nonvegetarians and 11 pounds less than dairy vegetarians. Obesity interferes with brain function by reducing blood flow to the brain.
11. Most people if faced with a choice between a bowl of nuts or a piece of flesh which had been unrefrigerated for 3 days would probably choose the nuts. Animal flesh, a cadaver, develops billions of colon bacteria or ecoli within a few hours of the animal’s zooicide. Tens of millions of food poisoning instances occur around the world annually. Battling the infections caused by cadaver eating takes energy away from the brain. Every different piece of cow, pig, lamb, chicken, fish, egg requires the immune system to fight the organisms of yet another animal. MTD’s, meat transmitted diseases, are more frequent and dangerous than STD’s.
12. Animal flesh causes more deaths annually through heart disease, cancer, stroke, aneurisms, food poisoning, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease etc. than tobacco, alcohol, and traffic accidents combined. Death permanently unplugs the physical brain, though not the consciousness of the surviving soul. Several life insurance companies have begun to give life insurance discounts to vegetarians and vegans. A January 1973 National Geographic covered centenarian tribes of the world (the Vilcabamba of Ecuador, Azerbaijans of the Caucasus, Hunzas of Tibet and reported that they were all vegetarian. Hindu and Buddhist vegetarian yogis and monks also have superior longevity.
13. The organic food movement is justifiably exploding around the world. A cow who weighed 1000 pounds when she was murdered ate an average 21,000 pounds of food. Most insecticides are not biodegradable. The concentrations of insecticide in animal flesh, fish flesh and dairy are many times higher than in vegetables. Many insecticides cause brain neuropathy, such as the chemical malaoxon (mal ox or diseased ox?) formed from malathion which was proven to generate neuronal (brain cell) injury. A Swedish study concluded that low-dose exposure to environmental agents such as DDT, pyrethroids, organophosphates, nicotine, paraquat and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) during the ‘brain growth spurt’ can lead to irreversible changes in adult brain development.
14. Animal flesh takes 3 to 4 hours to digest in the stomach. It diverts blood from the brain as this lengthy process continues.
15. Every disease of the body detracts from brain function. Animal flesh causes more death annually than tobacco, alcohol, drugs, traffic accidents combined. Diseases associated with animal flesh include heart disease, stroke, food poisoning, more than 150 kinds of cancer, kidney break down (carnivores have 5 times our kidney size per pound), etc. etc.
Tom Schreve writes about paralytic shellfish poisoning, amnesic shellfish poisoning, and neurotoxic shellfish
poisoning which can cause permanent brain loss, permanent memory loss, amnesia, temporary insanity etc.
17. Homocysteine, a protein in meat: cause of Alzheimer’s See 35 causes of Alzheimer’s in link immediately below
What additives harm brain function?
1. Trash meats (hot dogs, bologna, sausages, sandwich spreads) are treated with red dye, sodium nitrate, to hide the grey, brown and green colorings of animal flesh. Fresh meat is an oxymoron since meat is parts of a cadaver. The sodium nitrate in hot dogs which NPR promoted on June 26, 2012 in combination with the animal protein of the meat form cancercausing nitrosamines. Lethal cancers end brain function.
2. monosodium glutamate… MSG…the FDA which has not banned this “Chinese Restaurant Headache Syndrome” chemical allows this animal flesh tenderizer (because it
breaks down muscle cells and also brain cells) to be labeled ‘natural flavor 3. tens of thousands of pollutants in the water, air, soil
4. aspartame … causes brain lesions… was originally developed by Searle as an antkiller
This article does not delve into the animal agony and torture, the environmental hazards of deforestation, forest fire, drought and famine, the energy waste and myriad other effects of eating animals.
http://www.pcrm.org 7000 members nearly 1000 of whom are vegan MD’s
http://www.vegsource.com Michael Klaper MD
http://www.vegansociety.org Stephen Walsh MD
Shakespeare: “Thy body is a swallowing grave” (Venus And Adonis)
George Bernard Shaw: “We are the living graves of murdered beasts.”
Shakespeare: “He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit.” (Twelfth Night)
Leonardo da Vinci: One day the world
will look upon the eating of animals as it now looks upon the eating of human beings.
(It is an analysis of his Notebooks by
authors such as Dudley Giehl which indicates that DaVinci referred only to the eating of fruits and pastas (the latter is a fruit under the definition that it is the product of a plant.
Albert Einstein: (paraphrased) The most important evolutionary step humanity can take is to evolve toward vegetarianism. Dr. Einstein said in his autobiography that angels gave him the theory of relativity. Einstein ate 1 bite a meat of year on Jewish holidays to appease his wife.
Chandra Bose, a vegetarian, inventor of the radio which he demonstrated in 1894 in Calcutta was also knighted by Queen Victoria for proving plant sentience with his crescograph machine http://web.mit.edu/varun_ag/www/bose.html
Pythagoras, discoverer of the Pythagorean theorem that a squared plus b squared equals c squared when a and b are the sides of a right angle and c the diameter, was a vegetarian.
Nikola Tesla, genius inventor, was a vegetarian. http://ivu.org
Linus Pauling: only winner of both the Nobel Peace and Biochemistry Prizes, advocated
fruit as the food which most approximates neural transmitters. He wrote a book on vitamin C as the body’s natural toxin bouncer. His work so threatened pharmaceutical multinationals that he was followed around on his lecture tours by them. Vitamin C also speeds the flow of electrical signals across the brain’s synapses. Unfortunately Pauling’s Center For Orthomolecular Research after his death was subsumed by the University of Oregon, a primate torturer, which has not advanced his work
Pauling defined an orthomolecule or right molecule as a fruitarian or fruit-based one. He wrote that the neurotransmitters of the brain are all fruit based. .Vitamin C is best taken in whole uncooked fruit a. to buffer the stomachb. to allow the time release of the water soluble vitamin and c. because cooking destroys C) C
also removes toxins from brain cells.
Mary Shelley who wrote Frankenstein at the age of 19 was a vegetarian.
Ramanujan, world renowned mathematician, was a vegetarian.
Benjamin Franklin, author of ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ was a vegetarian when he discovered electricity and designed inventions such as the Franklin stove. Later in Paris he wrote that in being friendly with the French court’s ladies of the evening he had lapsed into venison and venery (venereal disease).
Daniel, chapter one, records that Daniel would not eat the defiled meat of the king. Because of his dietary charity, God gave him increased visions and mental clarity.
Researchers at the University of Illinois found that fish eaters with high levels of PCB’s in their bloodstream have difficulty recalling information they learned even just 30 minutes earlier.
Isaac Newton wrote that he was an aspiring vegetarian.
Representative Dan Burton has held hearings about the danger of the hepatitis vaccine. Its mercury is related to autism and to the causation of multiple sclerosis.
While all are temples of the indwelling God and while all can access God’s omniscience (for it is the size of the opening to the Light within all which determines
consciousness) those with the highest percentage of Phd’s are the Asian Indians*
who have the highest percentage of vegetarians in the world.
Dick Gregory author of Cooking With Mother Nature for Folks Who Eat, fruitarian advocate, political activist, author and former comic, has convinced countless numbers to take steps toward a fruitarian diet, has run across the US on a fruit juice diet and has been fasting for 911 truth.
As cholesterol and plaque slowly build up in the brain, they can slowly be eliminated through chelation therapy or fruitarian or vegan diet. Fruit juice fasts can eliminate these
toxins more quickly.
a chapter on fruitarianism in The Holy
Science by Sri Yukteswar
Dick Gregory’s Cookin with Mother Nature for Folks Who Eat
Morris Krok’s writings
NPR also lied about the relationship of animal flesh to weight, and failed to mention the earlier than national average deaths of Adelle Davis, ‘diet’ doctor Atkins who weighed 270 pounds as he died of a cerebral stroke, and Dr. Stillman, the fleshpromoting doctor from whom Atkins got his ideas.
In promoting organ meats such as the liver and kidneys, NPR is shilling for the body’s filters, which become filthier and more toxin laden each passing year. As Dick Gregory says, eating fish liver is like eating a used car filter.
In the second installment of its week of meat promotion, NPR gave free ads to some of the largest factory farmers in the world, Tyson’s and Perdue. Not a word about the universal condemnation of factory farm cruelty was mentioned. Nor was there any mntion of slaughterhouse torture, the effect of rancher animal concentration camps on global heating through destruction of sapling trees by unprotected grazing, energy waste (a pound of meat takes 81 times the energy in production that a pound of fruit takes).
NPR often refers to animals as ‘it’ when they have gender. They are either male or female, he or she.
On the 27th, NPR’s Morning Edition gave 2 plugs to hotdog eating. Hot dogs are corpse pieces in a coffin bun.
The week of July 23rd, NPR ran a San Francisco reporter’s story praising a meat distribution system. Later in the week there was a promotion of the group Feeding America, a dumping ground for surplus meat and dairy, a group whose spokesperson spread the disinformation that animal protein was healthy.
For several other articles on the health, environment, animal agony, and energy effects of falling prey to the mongers, peddlers, hawkers of animal carrion, go to the articles section of http://allpoetry.com/saiom
National “Public” Radio has promoted the lie that animal flesh is good for brain function, through Christopher Joyce in the past and others on June 25, 2012, Why?, a. its 200 million dollars of fast food stock b. NPR, taken over by the Pentagon before Desert Storm, answers to multinational profiteers of the bloodshed and toxic drug industries. To add insult to injury, NPR has a cookbook for animal eaters complete with recipes for the flesh of gazelles and stewed lambs.
On July 16, 2012, an NPR Show carried Alzheimer’s researchers, not one of whom mentioned that people should avoid meat, fish and animal protein to avoid Alzheimer’s. Although they mentioned blocking amyloid plaque, meat protein biochemical associated with Alzheimer’s, none mentioned that it was in animal flesh.
All of the guests listed below wanted more money spent on drug research, while none wanted to warn the public of the amyloid plaque in meat, fish and animal protein.
the Charles F. and Joanne Knight distinguished professor of neurology at Washington University School of Medicine and associate director of the Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer’s Network (DIAN).
clinical care coordinator in the Memory Disorders Program at Georgetown University Medical Center.
co-founder and chairman of Us Against Alzheimer’s.
professor of neurology at Harvard Medical School and director of the Center for Alzheimer Research and Treatment at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.